My video

News

Keep up to date with the latest news from Coro Marketing

CORO MARKETING, in an exclusive partnership with GATORADE, is creating an important project involving all second level Educational Institutions in Milan and its province from 18/01/2017 to 05/03/2017.

Over 500 billion dollars is spent throughout the world on trade promotions, an investment that is equal to 20% of revenues. However only 41% of promotions create value, with the remaining 59% not reaching break-even and are therefore a loss. Between 2012 and 2014 companies have increased their promotional activities without however promoting a consumer attraction level that is appropriate to the resources deployed.

CORO MARKETING
© 2015 Coro Marketing srl - VAT number and Tax Code 01168990339 - Social capital €80,000 - Companies Reg. Piacenza 131948 - REA 131948 - Privacy Policy

d60.it